CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3.4.09

Stupid cunts.

We have 4 weeks left of school. I signed up for a summer course, which is like.. 3 fucking days a WEEK. Ugh. Lame. And it's like from 9 am to 3 pm. SIX FUCKING HOURS. @____@

College stress has been lifted this week. I feel so content. I still have my presentation to give on Monday, BUT it will be easy. And short. Like getting a shot. I can't wait to get it done and over with. Summer is almost here. That means tee-shirts and shorts! Yay! And time to do SHIT.

I'm so leaving the JG boards. Wtf was I thinking when I joined? That shithole is so full of fucking crazy bitches, I felt like a normal intelligent human being. With SANITY! I don't think I've never been this disgusted by a fanbase since Colin Farrel and Twilight. I'm still pondering if I should get myself banned or just disappear off the face of the interbutts. I'm surprised the "lolgrobanites" dont have an encyclopedia dramatica page about them. AINT THAT JUST A FUCKING PITY? I'd make one myself, but I'd rather not be a victim of the awsum /b/ army.

Also, cocks.

0 comments: