CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26.3.09

Kill me. Please.

Today wasn't really all that bad of a day. I got a parking spot at school and my project for 2D made good progress. Unfortunately my retarded English teacher hasn't responded to the email I sent her about the project in HER class... If I don't get it by tomorrow I'm screwed. When I got out of class today I found another ticket under my windshield wiper's. This time it was because I guess my permit was in the wrong area? Whatever the fuck that means. I'm getting an appeal on it. I'm not paying no fucking 20$ for no reason. I have a temporary disability permit and I was parked in a handicapped spot. The other times I didn't get a ticket and now I am? And wtf does "Permit in Wrong Area" mean? Wtf? Fuck that.

Leveling Josh's BRD on Final Fantasy 11. Yayz it's lvl.14. About to level up to 15. I need to go out and get all my up-coming scrolls. Buying them off the Auction House is expensive. And get new instruments. It sucks that you can only play a harp and a flute in this game. You can sing but it's like... so fake. If you could lug around a piano or drums that would be epic win. I'm getting the hang of this BRD thing. It's really fun, but people tend to run away when you're casting your buffs. Suckish. Freaking retards. Don't they wan't Accuracy+ and Attack+? Dipshits. I can't wait till Mazkura. It will be FUNZ.

When I get Josh's BRD, WHM, NIN, SAM and DNC to 75, I wonder if I could sell the character to the real thing. That'd be hilarious. He'd probably cancel the account or something. I don't know. Might auction it off for his Foundation. Then again it's on my account... I don't want to give away my account. Oh well. I'll think of something. Send a letter to him or whatever. Hah, like he'd even read it. Stupid agents. Bah.

0 comments: