CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

7.4.09

Rawrf, postin' from school. Not really much to say but, HAHAHAHA BLOG FROM SCHOOOOOOOOOL. School is almost fucking over with. Yayz. And I have a new account on Conceptart.org. Great. Fucking. Site.

Just got out of my drawing class... I feel sick in the netherregions. I'm not on my period, no. It's a sickly omggonnathrowthefuckup feeling. I was a roadmap of pain yesterday. My ankle was sore, my leg was ITCHING, (there's a fucking massive CUT on my foot from my goddamn cast) my ovary/kidney/side/whatever was HURTING, my neck was sore, I hurt my arm in my sleep (couldn't lift it up without it hurting around my rotator cuff) and my head hurt. Welcome to Miseryville. Population: me.

Today it's just my stomach. My intestines. Whatever the hell it is. I don't care, it fucking HURTS. I took Aleve yesterday. BOY DID THAT REALLY HELP ME. lolno

I haven't been on FFXI in days. There's not much I can do with all this craphappy schoolwork. That and the things I CAN do would take hours of dedication and commitment. Farming up Seeds for Mage's Ballad? Holy crap? 10 stacks for that motherfucker. And again for Mage's Ballad II. I gotta establish some form of gil-making for Josh... Or I'm going to go under really quick. The treesaplings on Maiyah won't fucking sell either. Goddamnit.

So leaving JG.com was probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. Huzzah, one less stress on my mind and conscience. Of course, my art forum is a different story. I wish people would stop looking and just join already.

Also, cocks.

0 comments: