CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

14.4.09

noody noody noody

We did figure-gestural drawings today in Drawing class. It was a bit awkward at first but you got over it quickly. Some people got over it faster than others. I like it better than still-life, I'm better at figure-gestural drawings (model or no model).

I didn't get hissed at by a goose again today. At least not yet. Then again it's rare that you ever see geese at the Herron parking lot. Yesterday I was walking towards Lot 85 from my English class and it was raining so hard I couldn't see in front of me. Rain was getting into my eyes and my breath fogged up my glasses. I walked half the way with my eyes shut. On my way to pass the library, I heard a hissing sound--like that of a velociraptor from the Jurassic park movies, which makes sense because a goose hiss is what they used when they were developing the sounds--and I open my eyes to see this goose coming towards me--slowly, it wasn't running--but it was taking a stand and I backed off pretty quick. If I got any closer or stood my ground it probably would have attacked me. Of course, I don't blame the goose for anything. It was just being what it is: territorial and protective against a larger animal. If I was it I probably would have done the same thing. Of course, I hissed back.

I hope class goes by quickly today. I just want to go home and rest. My weekend has been the very opposite of relaxing.

0 comments: