CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

25.3.09

TODAY'S DATE IS....

So. Class today was BORING. BORING. AS. HELL. KJFLSDJFJDS Oh Em Gee, we sat in a critique room for a fucking HOUR LISTENING TO HER TALK. GOD. KILL ME. PLEASE. I was going to like... CRY. Like a freaking baby. That was kicked across a football field by an angsty gothapotamus. With AIDS. I get to sleep in tomorrow morning again. Woohoo! Then it's off to the Eitel Jorg on Friday to ..draw it. Yes. Draw it. For Drawing. I think it'll be a good experience. Hoping it will be as nice as it was today. Nice and warm. With iPod blaring. Blaring Dethklok.

...

YOU NEED YOUR KNIVES, CHECK, ROPE, CHECK, DAGGER, CHECK, CHAINS, CHECK, POX, CHECK, LAZER BEAM, CHECK, ACID, CHECK, BODY BAG, CHECK. MURMAIDERMURMAIDERMURMAIDERMURMAIDERMURMAIDERMURMAIDERMURMAIDERMURMAIDERRRRR

Fuck yes.

Before school I watched a program about Catherine the Great. Fucking. Bitch. After that it was a program about Peter the Great. Fucking. Douchebag. I didn't want to leave. I actually contemplated skipping class. But... meh.

Haha, Perez Hilton got owned. "ZOMG KATY PERRY AND JOSH GROBAN ARE TEH DATING~~~~~!" Lulz. Epically so. Perez = douchebag.

That Dragonball movie looks horrible. I'm surprised there's no copyright infringement by the guy who created the anime/manga of it. It's so torn away from the original story that I'm totally surprise there's no legal action being taken. Even after agreement of the material usage. Good lord. But if I had to choose between Dragonball and Twilight, I'd choose Dragonball without even thinking about it. Gawww.

Also, cocks.

0 comments: