CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

24.3.09

BAWWWWWWW

BAWWWWWWW is right. Class today wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Unfortunately, I got a parking violation ticket. When I get to school this morning, I go to the lot where I usually park with a handicapped permit. When I get there, there's some stupid ass cunt in a parking spot without a permit. Without ANY permit. PERIOD. SO WTF. I have to park in a metered handicapped spot and I got a ticket for it. It's only 15$ but STILL. WTF STUPID CUNT.

Anyways. I got to sleep in this morning and I will sleep in again tomorrow morning. Hurray. I still have no idea what I'm going to do for my English project. Goddamnit. I hate my english class. I wish I had someone different. >:[

I'm on my period. I hate being on my period. It's very suckish. I felt sick this morning because of cramps. I guess that's all I have today. I had a bit this morning I wanted to write up but I forget what it was. I drew in 2D Design today and I'm on my way to getting caught up. Yayz.

Also, cocks.

0 comments: