CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

23.3.09

Zomg new blog. With tits.

Halolz. New blog. One that isn't some ghey story but a blog from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I have a ton of goings-on and let's just say I'm about to go fucking. Nuts. GUH.

Spring Break was last week. We just got back in today. And my god I am fucking nervous about tomorrow. More so about my 2D-Design class. I haven't attended for 2 weeks because of my ankle. I can only stand so much shit. Ugh. I hope I don't fail.

I partied with the BITCHIEST loldrg during said break too! Her name is Samwytch, gay faggot hume DRG on server Ragnarok. Flame for great justice. I was partying with Alex, my real life friend totally leet ranger and dancer on my Ninja, tanking teh eebil bettlez with my katanas. She not only takes a fucking LONG TIME to get to camp, but also proceeds to make it hard as hell for me to keep hate. She opens up weaponskills at the beginning of the fight and uses Jump abilities if she doesn't get what the fuck she wants. She also checks me nonstop like she can't seem to remember the exact gear I have on. Stupid cunt.

I'm starting up... a WebComic! EpicLuLz Comics. Yup. Gonna start it up with a friend of mine as soon as I get a sample comic drummed up and submitted. It will be GREATZ. I'm still thinking about all that I want to do with it. Games will be one of them. It's a webcomic. Can't do a webcomic without game parodies. Like Final Fantasy and Silent Hill and Assassin's Creed. Totally yumz. We'll even get our own EncyclopediaDramatica page! Woooo!

Is that all? I'm thinking so.

Wait, just kidding.

Also, cocks.

K, done.

0 comments: