CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

6.5.09

:<

About a lot of things, actually. One, my Creative Process teacher not being clear on where to drop off our final projects while she's out of town; two, not getting back my assignments for my Drawing Portfolio; and three people saying they bug EVERYBODY for sceneage in RP and making me feel like I'm not part of this EVERYBODY of which they speak.

Update because I never quite finished this journal entry and a day (or two?) has passed since... Awards on my main game were announced to me today. Sort of. I make the banners this month. So they sent me the voting results.

And, of course, as per usual, I didn't win any. I never win any... ever. At all. Not by myself. Over the past 4-5 months or so i won maybe... 5. And it was because I was attached to the other player. So I didn't win it. They did. I just happened to be the other person. I've never won any by myself. Ever. And I have a feeling I never will.

Little thing to be making a big deal over, right? Wrong. I don't care about having a little banner to place up somewhere. Not ever having won a contest for like... Best Character or Best Development makes me feel like I'm not good enough. Like I'm pretty sure every player in the game won an award just in this month's voting alone. Me? Nope. And these people won multiple awards too. I'm pretty sure I'll never win an award by myself as much as I want to. I'll always end up having to be attached to a player or character that will ensure it, because I guess my characters and my roleplaying really suck.

I feel like if there was some sort of likeability chart, I'd be at the dead bottom.

Because I suck.

I'm nothing.

0 comments: