CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

14.5.09

Zzz...

Posting from school. Yes. From school. I'm in summer school right now. Which really sucks. Very sucktastic. But I gotta take it to not be behind. I gotta take another class too. My adviser says to go ahead and register for it for Fall Semester with my other classes but also to be quiet about it. I'm not supposed to take it with classes that require it as a prerequisite. >_> I'm pondering whether or not to go ahead and do that or take it next summer semester. Which I'd really rather not do. T_T I probably should so I can be totally caught up. I think I will. Next Summer will be my big relaxation break.

I'm so tired. The big storm last night kept me up. I'm really hungry too. I just hate a kitkat bar but that's not gonna be enough to carry me through 3:oopm later today. I would love to just take a nap right now. I have an hour and a half or so. I think I might put my head down for a while.

I haven't updated in a while. I just haven't really had much to talk about I guess. I finally got to see my final semester grades yesterday. I was so happy. I got all B's. :D Yay. And today I gotta turn in my Volunteer Verification Forms to Cavanaugh Hall. Gotta remember to do that. Wondering if I should try walking over there. Think it would be good exercise for me. If it's not raining.

0 comments: