CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

18.6.09

Fuck that.

Awards time again. Did I win any this time? Haha. No.

I'm giving up on hoping anymore. I'll just have to live with the fact that I'm getting from this that I suck at RPing and I always will. I think I'll still stay on the roster for making the banners. Even though last time when I had to make them, not having my own to make was a huge slap in the face, making them for others was somewhat cathartic and soothing. I want to make one for myself but it would make me look not only selfish but banner-wanting. I don't care about the banner... I don't feel like I'm being noticed for my efforts... or appreciated.

Whatever.

Trying hard not to give 2-tenths of a shit.

In other news, got Josh's BRD to 32! Yay. I'm almost out of that hellish level range. Fuck 30-32. Jesus Chriminily. I also created Frappucino on the Asura server. Hoo-haa. She got Samurai last night :D and got it to lv.6. But after that, I had her start THF for farming for Ochikote, Rings and Hauby and all that. It'll be great~ Sort of.

Not sure though whether to level THF to 45 and then farm with it or just to 15 and use it as a sub. Not sure yet...

0 comments: