CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

4.4.09

Urgh...

This weekend is turning out awful. It needs to be better. WTF! It first started when I woke up this morning with bad stomach pain. When I woke up after I tried to go back to sleep I had the biggest headache. I didn't want to do anything. I still have my homework to work on. My mom went out and got my gray paper for drawing for me, yet she never ceases to prove to me just how retarded she is. I swear to god I can't wait to get my own place. I can't wait to get out of here and to either New York or Los Angeles. I don't care which.

I've decided to go into printmaking as a major instead of painting. I talked with my mom about it when she didn't appear to be lost to reality out of her ovaries and she said it would be better for me to go into printmaking first, which is a drawing-based major. It has more career options than painting does and I agree with that. I'm going into Printmaking first for career, as well as to work on my more immediate skill: drawing.

I joined Conceptart.org. It's a pretty great site, lot's of wonderful art to look at, critique and learn from. It makes me want to pick up my sketchbook and just draw.

I got Josh's BRD to lv.23. I need to start farming for Mage's Ballad. I'm not questing for that thing. It's 80k though. It will be a long time before I move on as BRD. I gotta figure out a way to make better money. Grain Seeds and Vegetable Seeds are just big pains in the asses to farm... Thinking about leveling THF to 15 for Treasure Hunter and Gil Finder. I'll probably end up leveling Josh's THF just for farming for gil. Which is going to suck. It was horrible the first time through. I can't imagine having to do it again. But if it has to be done, then it has to be done.

I only have 4 weeks of school left. Happy fucking day.

Also, cocks.

0 comments: